- Piegon John "...Sings The Blues"
- Mike Milosh
albums I listened to
- all my old cassette tapes like 3rd Bass, Beatnuts, and Digital Underground
- is there one?
biggest surprise (music or anything else)
- I got a "real job" teaching at a "real" school
biggest disappointment (music or anything else)
- we are still at war and the Terminator is killing California
books I read
- Hunter S. Thompson "Generation of Swine"
- Carlos Castaneda "Tales of Power"
- John Morthland (Editor) "Main Lines, Blood Feasts, and Bad Taste : A Lester Bangs Reader"
- "Billy? the Billy Connolly Story"
- I started "Filth", Irvine Welsh
movies I saw
- Garden State
- The Shark and the Whale (and it sucked)
...movies cost too much nowdays in the 2005.
websites I visited
- and Real Arcade to play scrabble
foods I ate
- what about foods I didnt eat? beef, pork, animals other that fowl and seafood...everything else has visited my digestive path over the past twelve months...lots of thai food, korean food, and pizza
things that made me smile
- cards and awards from my students
- the love and support of my family and friends
things that made me go 'hmmm' (positively pondering)
- it is not how you fall but how you pick yourself up that defines your strength in the world
things that made me go cringe
- gas prices
best moment of 2005
- graduating from college with my second degree
worst moment of 2005
- getting all my shows canceled on me on the last possible moment all summer long...
what I'd like to see in 2006
- real music and good people
what I don't want to see in 2006
- George W. Bush
- Condaleeza Rice
- Dick Cheney, terminator
- the crackheads outside my apartment hanging out in the horse stables
...and I could go on
hip hop in 2006 will be
- lost or found...I have hopes...
my new years resolutions
- to quit smoking cigs for good