- Göldin & bit-tuner Freunde, das Leben beginnt!
- Misanthrop Aphrodismen (the follow up to last years Aphorismen)
- Sigur Rós Takk
- Sole Live from Rome
- Sage Francis A healty distrust
- Various Artists Welcome to the Neo Golden Age
albums I listened to
- Absztrakkt & R.M.II. Dein Zeichen
- Cage Hells winter
- Bigg Jus Poor Peoples day
best songs / singles
- Göldin & bit-tuner Kradolf Reloaded
- Cage grand ol party crash
- Sage Francis Slow down Gandhi
- DJ Shadow (on Cages "Grand Ol' Party Crash")
- Aqua Luminus III.
best emcees / lyrics
- Sage Francis
- Dangerdoom (Lex edition)
- Banksys Art (This guy is unbelievable. Still burning: streets, canvas and museums!)
biggest disappointment (music or anything else)
- German politicians (again and again).
books I read
- T. C. Boyle Budding Prospects??? (Grün ist die Hoffnung)
- Dan Brown The Davinci Code (He finally caught me.)
- Many books for my University (heres an entertaining one: Jack Stevenson DOGME UNCUT).
movies I saw
- At least ten official DOGME movies for my Master Thesis. (The Idiots and Julien Donkey-Boy being my favorites.)
- R.O.T.S. (Finally a new Star Wars movie thats really fun to watch. Thank you George!)
- Garden State (Nice debut!)
- Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence (Oh yeah!)
- The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou (Just my type of comedy. Great flic!)
websites I visited
- http://www.the-groundzero.com/ (Homebase)
- http://nbp-online.de/ (upload your tracks and have them rated!)
- http://urbansmarts.com/ (of course!)
- http://myspace.com/88komaflash (now were really down with da crowd!)
foods I ate
- I truly discovered Indian food this year. Why did that take so long? Unbelievable good taste and an unbelievable variety. (And my cute girlfriend really knows how to cook some of these dishes! Hmmm...)
things that made me smile
- My girlfriend (many times).
- Hanging out in Thailand for two months (smiling long time).
things that made me go 'hmmm' (positively pondering)
- Nothing bad happend to me this year.
things that made me go cringe
- This years rainy summer in Germany.
best moment of 2005
- Our Tour together with Main Concept and VierZuEins in Germany/Austria/Switzerland. (A few very good moments!)
worst moment of 2005
- The Tsunami in the Indian Ocean. (I know it actually happend end of 2004, but it shure took a while until the bad news of its catastrophic effects stopped.)
- New Orleans going down.
what I'd like to see in 2006
- "Indiana Jones 4"
what I don't want to see in 2006
- "King Kong Returns"
hip hop in 2006 will be
- Same same, but different.
my new years resolutions
- None (Check my N.Y.R. of the year 2002!)